Applied Behavior Analysis involves many techniques for understanding and changing behavior. ABA is a flexible treatment.
- Can be adapted to meet the needs of each unique person
- Provided in many different locations – at home, at school, and in the community
- Teaches skills that are useful in everyday life
- Can involve one-to-one teaching or group instruction
- Applied Behavior Analysis can help in these areas:
- Increase language and communication skills
- Improve attention, focus, social skills, memory, and academics
- Decrease problem behaviors
Treatment goals are written based on the age and ability level of the person.
Leave A Comment